‘Ring World’ open Aug. 27-Oct. 13 at WKU’s Hardin Planetarium
|Date: Thursday, August 29th, 2013||Return|
With Saturn shining bright in our evening sky, join the staff at Hardin Planetarium for Ring World, an up close and personal view of this most glorious planet. Unlike previous spacecraft’s visits to Saturn, the Cassini mission is orbiting around the giant planet and repeatedly flying past Saturn’s moons and ring system. We will share new discoveries about Saturn itself, as well as its many moons and icy rings. Experience our Solar System’s ring world up close like never before as Cassini continues giving us a greater knowledge of this remarkable planet.
Ring World will be presented at 7 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays and 2 p.m. Sundays from Aug. 27 through Oct. 13. Admission is free; please note that the 40-minute show will begin on time, with no late entrance permitted.
Follow the Hardin Planetarium on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hardin-Planetarium/135006486688692 or Twitter at https://twitter.com/HPlanetarium
Here is the schedule for Ring World:
- Tuesday Aug. 27 7 p.m.
- Thursday Aug. 29 7 p.m.
- Sunday Sept. 1 2 p.m.
- Tuesday Sept. 3 7 p.m.
- Thursday Sept. 5 7 p.m.
- Sunday Sept. 8 2 p.m.
- Tuesday Sept. 10 7 p.m.
- Thursday Sept. 12 7 p.m.
- Sunday Sept. 15 2 p.m.
- Tuesday Sept. 17 7 p.m.
- Thursday Sept. 19 7 p.m.
- Sunday Sept. 22 2 p.m.
- Tuesday Sept. 24 7 p.m.
- Thursday Sept. 26 7 p.m.
- Sunday Sept. 29 2 p.m.
- Tuesday Oct. 1 7 p.m.
- Thursday Oct. 3 7 p.m.
- Sunday Oct. 6 2 p.m.
- Tuesday Oct. 8 7 p.m.
- Thursday Oct. 10 7 p.m.
- Sunday Oct. 13 2 p.m.
Contact: Ronn Kistler, (270) 745-4044.
- All Categories
- Academic Outreach
- Continuing & Professional Development
- Distance Learning
- Summer Sessions
- Winter Term
- Career & Workforce Development
- Lifelong Learning
- Society for Lifelong Learning
- WKU On Demand
- Study Away
- Faculty-Led Study Abroad
- Center for Faculty Development
- Cohort Programs
- Dual Credit
- Conferencing & Catering
- All Categories
- March 2016 ICYMI
- CHHS October 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2012 E-Newsletter
- April 2016 ICYMI
- CHHS November 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2013 E-Newsletter
- JUNE 2016 ICYMI
- CHHS May/June 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2013 E-Newsletter
- Archived CHHS News
- CHHS October 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2015 E-Newsletter
- December 2015 ICYMI
- January 2016 ICYMI
- MAY 2016 ICYMI
- February 2016 ICYMI
- CHHS July 2016 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2016 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2011 E-Newsletter
Kelsey Bullock, a graduate student in the Master of Science in Environmental and Occupational Health Science, will intern with the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Building upon decades of partnership in academic programs to train clinicians to meet the growing demand for additional healthcare professionals, Med Center Health and WKU on Friday (Aug. 19) announced that the hospital will begin construction of the Med
Sherrice Dubose (WKU alumni) became a staff member of the National Interscholastic Athletic Administrators Association on June 27, 2016.
Schulte is a behavioral ecologist who specializes in the chemical aspects of ecology and animal behavior. He studies the use of chemical signaling as a mode of communication in animals and how this affects their behavior in a broader sense.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,