Professional MBA Program Offers Discount to Chamber Partners
|Date: Thursday, July 25th, 2013||Return|
WKU’s Professional MBA program (PMBA) is partnering with the Bowling Green Area Chamber of Commerce to offer a $500 special tuition waiver to chamber partners who enroll in the PMBA program.
“WKU’s program is one of the best fully-accredited MBA programs in the nation. Our Chamber is delighted to promote the WKU PMBA and we’re especially honored to offer this exclusive tuition waiver to our Partnership,” said Ron Bunch, President and CEO of the Bowling Green Area Chamber of Commerce.
Employees of workplaces who are Chamber members will receive a $500 tuition waiver during their final semester of coursework.
“This is the first such partnership between an executive MBA program and a local chamber of commerce we know about in Kentucky,” said Bob Hatfield, Associate Dean of Graduate Programs and Research in the Gordon Ford College of Business.
“As an applied college of business, it is critically important for us to be actively engaged with the business community,” said Jeff Katz, Dean of the Gordon Ford College of Business. “Our partnership through the excellent Chamber of Commerce provides many ways for our highly-skilled faculty to collaboratively work with businesses of the region as we seek to train the leaders of today and tomorrow. The PMBA program for Chamber members is a direct example of our commitment to expandingKentuckybusiness.”
The Chamber and the MBA program have recently engaged in a number of cooperative projects such as MBA “cases” where MBA teams consult with organizations, like the Chamber. The “Chamber discount” is yet another indication of a strong relationship.
“It is natural for top business programs and local chambers and partners to work together,” Hatfield said.
Any member of the Bowling Green Area Chamber of Commerce who would like more information about the PMBA or details about the “Chamber Discount” can contact the WKU MBA program at 745-5458 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All Categories
- CHHS October 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May/June 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2013 E-Newsletter
- Archived CHHS News
- CHHS October 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2011 E-Newsletter
Details regarding upcoming auditions for the WKU Theatre & Dance production of Lily Plants a Garden.
Details regarding auditions for The Enchanted Attic at WKU
Details regarding auditions for The Dance Project at WKU.
Announcement regarding last minute addition to class schedule: Musical Theatre Ensemble.
Announcement about Theatre & Dance Convocation for Fall 2014 semester.
Detailed information about an upcoming audition for Six Characters in Search of an Author