WKU selects 16 students as new Spirit Masters for 2013-14
|Date: Thursday, June 20th, 2013||Return to Archive|
Spirit Masters are the official ambassadors of WKU, work with the administration, alumni and community to provide a warm reception for guests and welcome every opportunity to promote WKU and exemplify the University’s motto, “The Spirit Makes the Master.”
Students selected as new Spirit Masters for 2013-14 are:
- Haddy Badjie of Lewisville, Texas, a sophomore broadcast news major and communication studies and political science minor.
- Taylor Bowling of London, a sophomore civil engineering major and legal studies minor.
- Paige Freeman of Louisville, a senior communication studies major and facility and event management minor.
- Stephanie Gaiko of Bowling Green, a senior health sciences major.
- Jana Harrison of Owensboro, a senior English major and professional writing minor.
- Ellie Jolly of Cadiz, a junior biology major and broadcasting minor.
- Alyson Manley of Morganfield, a senior public relations major and marketing minor.
- Eric Marr of Glasgow, a junior chemistry major and business administration minor.
- Grace McCullough of Louisville, a junior psychology major and business administration minor.
- Matthew Purdom of Shelbyville, a senior political science major and entrepreneurship minor.
- Charlie Rhea of Louisville, a junior public health major.
- Ben Richardson of Kennesaw, Ga., a junior chemistry major with pre-pharmacy concentration.
- Olivia Sharp of Louisville, a junior corporate and organizational communication major and nonprofit administration minor.
- Catherine Stone of Scottsville, a junior economics and agriculture major.
- Kirsten Tarter of Leitchfield, a senior psychology major.
- Ryan Vennell of Chatham, Ill., a senior broadcasting major and marketing minor.
Contact: Lucinda Anderson, (270) 745-5309.
- All Categories
- Academic Outreach
- Continuing & Professional Development
- Distance Learning
- Summer Sessions
- Winter Term
- Career & Workforce Development
- Lifelong Learning
- Society for Lifelong Learning
- WKU On Demand
- Study Away
- Faculty-Led Study Abroad
- Center for Faculty Development
- Cohort Programs
- Dual Credit
- Conferencing & Catering
- All Categories
- CHHS October 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May/June 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2013 E-Newsletter
- Archived CHHS News
- CHHS October 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2011 E-Newsletter
Have a Special Event This Summer? Let us know!
Finals Week is May 11 to May 15th.
The Cooperative Center for Study Abroad (CCSA) has selected Dr. Royal Berglee as the new Chair of the Board of Trustees.
The Gatton Academy of Mathematics and Science in Kentucky has been named to The Washington Postís list of top-performing schools with elite students for the seventh consecutive year.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,