Congratulations to Kathy Trulock
|Author: Terri F.|
Date: Monday, May 20th, 2013
Congratulations to Kathy Trulcok for successfully completing the requirements and exam to become Certified in Healthcare Privacy and Security (CHPS) - Broaden Your Horizons in Privacy and Security.
The CHPS credential:
•Denotes competence in designing, implementing, and administering comprehensive privacy and security protection programs in all types of healthcare organizations
•Demonstrates a choice to focus and advance by specializing in the privacy and security dimensions of HIM
•Shows a commitment to advancing privacy and security management practices and lifelong learning and professional development
CHPS applicants must meet one of the following eligibility requirements for the CHPS examination:
• Associate’s degree and six (6) years’ experience in healthcare privacy or security management
• Healthcare information management credential (RHIT®) and minimum of four (4) years of experience in healthcare privacy or security management.
• Baccalaureate degree and a minimum of four (4 ) years’ experience in healthcare privacy or security management
•Healthcare information management credential (RHIA®) and minimum of two (2) years of experience in healthcare privacy or security management
• Master's or related degree (JD, MD, or PhD) and two (2) years of experience in healthcare privacy or security management
To learn more about the Certification in Healthcare Privacy and Security (CHPS) click here.
- All Categories
- CHHS October 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May/June 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2013 E-Newsletter
- Archived CHHS News
- CHHS October 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2011 E-Newsletter
Saturday, December 14th
New numbers out from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reveal that fewer women in the United States are having children.
Journalism Scholars Day, a 41-year tradition at WKU, attracted more than 385 Kentucky high school journalism students from 15 schools across the state to campus on Nov. 15.
The Fall Super Saturdays program, which is put on by The Center for Gifted Studies, hosted more than 500 first through eighth graders from two states and more than 40 school districts each Saturday from Nov. 2 to Nov. 23.