CHHS Spotlight- Stakeholder Julie Hinson
|Date: Tuesday, January 1st, 2013||Return|
Julie A. Harris Hinson is President and CEO of Advanced Lifeline Services, Inc. (ALS) headquartered in Louisville, KY. She has been with the Company for 20 years starting as the Director of Marketing in 1989. In 2005, Julie was named President by the owners of the Company. The announcement was made during a Company-wide meeting without a prior discussion with her. When she asked the owners about the promotion she was told that since she had been bossing them around since 1989, she might as well have the title and the pay. Julie agreed. In 2010, the company became 100% employee owned and she was named President and CEO of the Advanced Lifeline Services, Inc. ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan).
Advanced Lifeline Services is the leading provider of ventilator care services to long term care facilities in the US. There are twelve states that have Medicaid exceptional care rates for the care of ventilator and trach dependent patients. ALS has 16 locations in 7 of those states and is in a structured growth mode.
A native of Owensboro, KY, Julie earned a B.A. in Public Relations and a minor in Business, in 1990. She also claims Glasgow and Bowling Green as secondary home towns because of family connections and the influences each have had in formative periods of her life. Julie is thrilled to be involved with WKU after so many years. She is on the WKU National Alumni Board, stakeholder on the CHHS Advisory Board and a founding member of the WKU Sisterhood. She is also involved with the AOII Alumni in Bowling Green.
Early this spring, she spoke at the WKU LeaderShape Institute with fellow Alumni. Current student leaders are involved with the program. During the evening, Julie found the questions from the students were well thought out as well as thought provoking. She believes she learned as much from them as they did from her. For Julie, it was a very rewarding experience to interact with such an exceptional group of student leaders and something she has not forgotten.
Julie and her husband, Mike, are currently renovating a home in Prospect, KY with their 4 four-legged children (3 dogs and a cat). Mike predicted that the renovation would take three months. Fourteen months into the project an end is in sight, Julie and Mike plan to move in during January, 2013.
- All Categories
- CHHS October 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May/June 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2013 E-Newsletter
- Archived CHHS News
- CHHS October 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2011 E-Newsletter
When leaving for the summer, donít forget to take your bicycle!
The Gatton Academy of Mathematics and Science in Kentucky has been named to The Washington Postís list of top-performing schools with elite students for the seventh consecutive year.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,