Globetrotters coming to Diddle Arena on Jan. 14
|Date: Monday, January 7th, 2013||Return to Archive|
Tickets, starting at $18, are on sale at the WKU Ticket Office in Diddle Arena or at www.ticketmaster.com. Tickets for the Magic Pass Pre-Game Event at 5:30 p.m. also are available. The 30-minute pre-show provides Magic Pass holders with an opportunity to spend time on the court with the Globetrotters. Fans must have a game ticket and Magic Pass ticket to participate.
The North American leg of the 2013 “Your Write the Rules” World Tour runs through April as the Globetrotters play more than 270 games in nearly 240 cities in 45 states and nine Canadian provinces. This year’s Globetrotters roster features stars such as Big Easy Lofton and Scooter Christensen. They will join many other fan favorites, including 7-foot-4 Stretch Middleton and female star TNT Maddox. (Rosters may vary in each city and are subject to change.)
Sponsored by Howard Johnson Hotels, Greyhound Lines, Spalding and Russell Athletic, the Original Harlem Globetrotters are celebrating their 87th consecutive year in 2013, continuing a world famous tradition of ball handling wizardry, basketball artistry and one-of-a-kind family entertainment that continues to thrill fans of all ages. Throughout their history, the Globetrotters have showcased their iconic talents in 120 countries and territories on six continents, often breaking down cultural and societal barriers while providing fans with their first-ever basketball experience. Proud inductees of the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame, the Globetrotters have entertained hundreds of millions of fans—among them popes, kings, queens, and presidents—over more than eight thrilling decades. For the latest news and information about the Harlem Globetrotters, and to purchase tickets and team merchandise, visit the Globetrotters’ official website: www.harlemglobetrotters.com.
Contact: Campus and Community Events, (270) 745-2497.
- All Categories
- CHHS October 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May/June 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2013 E-Newsletter
- Archived CHHS News
- CHHS October 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2011 E-Newsletter
Reduce seasonal allergy symptoms in your home by following several tips.
Do you need to walk 10,000 steps a day to be healthy? The health benefits of using a pedometer.
March 12 - March 16