Stay healthy, get vaccinated
|Author: Terri F.|
Date: Thursday, November 8th, 2012
|Return to Archive|
Seasonal Flu Information 2012-2013
WKU Health Services has received the injectable form of the adult and pediatric seasonal flu vaccine. We are administering the vaccine on a walk-in basis, so feel free to stop by WKUHS during regular business hours. The vaccine is available to faculty, staff, students and their dependents. It is recommended by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) that everyone 6 months and older receive the vaccine annually.
Faculty/Staff - If you are covered by the WKU Anthem Blue Cross Bue Shield plan this service is covered at 100% with no co-pay. Please bring a valid driver's license and your insurance card to take advantage of this opportunity.
Student Health Insurance - If you are covered by the AHP Student Health Insurance Plan, this service is covered at 100% with no co-pay.
Self-Pay - If you are not filing insurance, you may pay with cash, Big Red dollars, check, or credit card.
Additional Information - If you have oinsurance other than the plans listed above, we can bill your insurance, however we cannot guarantee it will be covered. At this time, we are unable to accept or bill Medicare or any state Medicaid insurance plan.
For more information about seasonal flu, please visit: http://www.wku.edu/healthservices/seasonal-flu/seasonal-flu.php
- All Categories
- CHHS October 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May/June 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2013 E-Newsletter
- Archived CHHS News
- CHHS October 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2011 E-Newsletter
12/12 and 12/13
Saturday, December 14th
Journalism Scholars Day, a 41-year tradition at WKU, attracted more than 385 Kentucky high school journalism students from 15 schools across the state to campus on Nov. 15.
The Fall Super Saturdays program, which is put on by The Center for Gifted Studies, hosted more than 500 first through eighth graders from two states and more than 40 school districts each Saturday from Nov. 2 to Nov. 23.