Home Football Game Thursday Night - 11/1
|Date: Monday, October 29th, 2012||Return to Archive|
WKU football will host Middle Tennessee on Thursday, November 1st. Kickoff is at 8:15 p.m. with tailgating festivities beginning at 4:30 p.m. For a detailed tailgating map, please click here.
Several parking lots will be reserved for event parking. These lots will close and must be cleared by Thursday evening at 4:30 p.m.
- All parking lots surrounding Diddle Arena
- Parking spaces along Avenue of Champions down to University Blvd.
- South Lawn
- Parking Structure 2 (PS2)
- Schneider Hall
- Jones Jaggers Lot
- Back portion of Creason Lot
- Gated Regents Lot
- McCormack Lot
In addition, roads will close prior to the game and post-game event traffic will be controlled by police officers at key intersections. Road closings will begin at 4:30 pm and last throughout the event.
- College Heights Blvd. will be closed between Colonnade Drive and University Blvd. Access will be restricted to HAF permit holders, tailgating season pass holders, and tailgating day parking customers.
- Avenue of Champions will be closed at College Heights Blvd. Access will be restricted to HAF permit holders.
To see a map of the reserved parking lots and road closings, click here. For a post-event traffic map, click here. As we implement the event parking and traffic control plan, your cooperation is appreciated.
Additional parking will also be available in the Downtown Parking Garage with free shuttle service provided to the game. Click here for a map and directions to the Downtown Parking Garage.
- All Categories
- CHHS October 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May/June 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2013 E-Newsletter
- Archived CHHS News
- CHHS October 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2011 E-Newsletter
Saturday, December 14th
New numbers out from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reveal that fewer women in the United States are having children.
Journalism Scholars Day, a 41-year tradition at WKU, attracted more than 385 Kentucky high school journalism students from 15 schools across the state to campus on Nov. 15.
The Fall Super Saturdays program, which is put on by The Center for Gifted Studies, hosted more than 500 first through eighth graders from two states and more than 40 school districts each Saturday from Nov. 2 to Nov. 23.