Society for Healthcare Strategy & Market Development Conference 2012
|Author: Terri F.|
Date: Wednesday, October 17th, 2012
|Return to Archive|
Terri Flood, marketing coordinator for WKUHS attended the Society for Healthcare Strategy & Market Development conference September 18 - 22 in Philadelphia, PA. The Connections 2012 conference brought together healthcare leaders from various hospitals, large systems and other healthcare entities. The conference focus was all about ROI-Return on Ideas, which included innovative programming ideas, effective marketing strategies, improving the patient experience and improving organization culture.
- Received information on current healthcare strategy trends, issues, and best practices.
- Learned valuable lessons from experts in healthcare communications, marketing, physician relations, planning, and public relations.
- Network with colleagues from around the country.
- Viewed the latest marketplace solutions at the SHSMD cutting-edge Exhibit Hall.
The 2012 keynote speakers included:
Ari Fleischer, Former White House Press Secretary/Spokesperson, Political Analysts, CNN and Communication Expert
Michael Useem, Director of the Center for Leadership and Change Management, Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
Thomas Goetz, Editor Wired Magazine, Author, The Decision Tree: Taking Control of Your Health in the New Era of Personalized Medicine.
- All Categories
- CHHS October 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May/June 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2011 E-Newsletter
After being diagnosed with prostate cancer, men who eat a diet high in vegetable fats, such as those in nuts and olive oil, may be less likely to have their disease spread, a new study suggests.
Twenty-four travelers have returned home after a 10-day study abroad trip to France with Dr. Julia Roberts and Dr. Richard Roberts of The Center for Gifted Studies at WKU.