New Smart Parking Meters (click here for more)
|Date: Tuesday, September 25th, 2012||Return|
WKU Parking and Transportation Services has initiated a trial of 15 “smart” parking meters which have been installed throughout campus.
Meters provide short-term parking near buildings for loading, unloading, deliveries, and short meetings. The maximum time honored is posted at the meter.
A useful benefit of the solar-powered meters is they accept credit cards as well as coins. These meters also help PTS enforce short-term parking on campus.
Here are some common “dos” and “don’ts” when using the meters:
- DO use the smart meters for short-term parking only. Maximum time allowed is posted.
- DO use credit cards if needed. A minimum time of 45 minutes ($.75) is charged.
- DO use coins when needed.
- DO give us your feedback at email@example.com.
- DON’Tabuse short-term parking. You can only buy time once at a meter.
- The meters will not give additional time over the maximum even if you insert more coins or charge to a credit card.
- DON’T wait to pay. Time starts immediately when you pull into the space.
- DON’T get a ticket by staying past expired time. The “smart” meters alert PTS enforcement officers when abuses occur.
Please contact Parking and Transportation Services at 270-745-2361 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any problems.
- All Categories
- CHHS October 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2011 E-Newsletter
May 27th - May 31st
Parking and Transit Service May 13 to May 31
Map and Tentative Schedule
The World Council for Gifted and Talented Children will host its 20th Biennial World Conference, "Celebrating Giftedness and Creativity," August 10-14, 2013, at the Galt House Hotel and Conference Center in Louisville, KY.