Admissions open houses scheduled
|Date: Wednesday, August 1st, 2012||Return to Archive|
WKU’s Office of Admissions will be hosting several open houses for prospective students and their families.
WKU Admissions has the following open house events scheduled with faculty, staff, financial aid and admissions personnel available to provide information and answer questions:
- Hopkinsville: 10 a.m.-noon Aug. 18 at the James E. Bruce Convention Center, 303 Conference Center Drive, Hopkinsville.
- Nashville, Tenn.: 6:30 p.m. Sept. 6 at Embassy Suites Nashville South, 820 Crescent Centre Drive, Franklin, Tenn.
- Somerset: 6:30 p.m. (Eastern time) Sept. 13 at Rural Development Center, 2292 South Highway 27, Somerset.
- Owensboro: 6:30 p.m. Sept. 27 at the RiverPark Center, 101 Daviess St., Owensboro.
- Louisville: 6:30 p.m. (Eastern time) Oct. 2 at the Muhammad Ali Center, 144 N. Sixth St., Louisville.
- Northern Kentucky: 6:30 p.m. (Eastern time) Oct. 4 at Hilton Cincinnati Airport, 7373 Turfway Road, Florence.
- Bowling Green: 6:30 p.m. Oct. 9 at WKU’s Mass Media and Technology Hall, 1660 Normal Drive, Bowling Green.
- Elizabethtown: 6:30 p.m. (Eastern time) Oct. 11 at the Pritchard Community Center, 404 S. Mulberry St., Elizabethtown.
- Lexington: 6:30 p.m. (Eastern time) Oct. 16 at Embassy Suites, 1801 Newtown Pike, Lexington.
To register for open house events, visit http://www.wku.edu/admissions/openhouses/offsiteopenhouses.php, call 800-495-8463 or email email@example.com.
Contact: Ryan Fox, (270) 745-2551.
- All Categories
- CHHS October 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2011 E-Newsletter
May 20th - May 26th
Parking and Transit Service May 13 to May 31
Map and Tentative Schedule
The World Council for Gifted and Talented Children will host its 20th Biennial World Conference, "Celebrating Giftedness and Creativity," August 10-14, 2013, at the Galt House Hotel and Conference Center in Louisville, KY.