Staff member attends KSHPRM 2012 Spring Conference
|Author: Terri F.|
Date: Friday, June 8th, 2012
|Return to Archive|
Terri Flood, marketing coordinator attended the Kentucky Society for Healthcare Public Relations & Marketing (KSHPRM) 2012 Spring Conference in Lexington, Kentucky on Thursday, May 31st.
The morning was spent learning about Web Analytics from Michelle Murphy, the Director of Marketing and Public Relations at Hardin Memorial Hospital. She educated attendees on how to measure website and social media applications' worth.
Michelle Murphy, Director of Marketing & PR at Hardin Memorial Hospital, informed members about Web Analytics 101.
Attendees then learned about recruiting, marketing, and incorporating physicians. Amanda Keller, Baptist Hospital East, discussed how to get the right physicians to help meet hospital and service areas' needs. Jason Howard, Norton Hospital, discussed finding the best ways to promote new physicians, and Kristin Closson, Highlands Regional Medical Center, discussed the benefits of helping new physicians become integrated into the medical community.
After lunch, everyone enjoyed a round of "Speed Networking," which was followed by "Real Life Stories from the Trenches." Kelly Elmore, Wayne County Hospital, explained how she handled the unexpected death of the hospital CEO. Steve Menaugh, Kosair Children's Hospital, discussed how to launch a statewide campaign - No Hit Zone.
Lastly, Kristi Lopez, UK Healthcare, gave a quick overview on producing and posting video clips for effective communication.
- All Categories
- CHHS October 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May/June 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2011 E-Newsletter
After being diagnosed with prostate cancer, men who eat a diet high in vegetable fats, such as those in nuts and olive oil, may be less likely to have their disease spread, a new study suggests.