GUARANTEED PARKING AT THE NEW ALUMNI SQUARE GARAGE! (click here for more)
|Date: Tuesday, May 8th, 2012||Return|
YOU ASKED AND WE LISTENED……GUARANTEED PARKING IS COMING THIS FALL!!
The new Alumni Square Garage is located along 14th Avenue, Kentucky Street, 13th Avenue, and Center Street, on the north side of campus. The Topper Transit Blue Line will have a bus stop on Kentucky Street for the garage.
The Alumni Square Garage permit will cost $200 and will guarantee parking ONLY in the Alumni Square Garage. The Alumni Square Garage permits will also be honored in “All Permit Zones" (AP). "All Permit Zones" are lots in which “all permits” are honored. The lots with “All Permit Zones” are as follows:
- Creason lot
- Russellville Road lot
- A portion of Service Supply lot
- Adams Street lot
- SLF Gravel lot
- Center Street lot
- Campbell Lane
In the evening, the Gated Regents, Gated Hilltop, and Mimosa lots become “All Permits Zones.” The Alumni Square Garage permit will be honored in these lots after 4:30 PM as well.
When the 2012 - 2013 permits go on sale, you can purchase the Alumni Square Garage permit online at Parking and Transportation Services' website (www.wku.edu/transportation) or in person at the Parking and Transportation Services office. We are located at 578 Campbell Lane between the Campbell Lane lot and South Campus, next to the Hattie L. Preston Intramural Sports Complex.
Guaranteed space is limited and offered on a first come, first served basis so keep watching for updates!
- All Categories
- CHHS October 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May/June 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2011 E-Newsletter
After being diagnosed with prostate cancer, men who eat a diet high in vegetable fats, such as those in nuts and olive oil, may be less likely to have their disease spread, a new study suggests.
Twenty-four travelers have returned home after a 10-day study abroad trip to France with Dr. Julia Roberts and Dr. Richard Roberts of The Center for Gifted Studies at WKU.