Weight Watchers at WKU
|Author: Terri F.|
Date: Tuesday, April 10th, 2012
|Return to Archive|
Weight Watchers has launched a new model nationally. Under this new model members do not sign up for a location but a membership with Weight Watchers in which a Monthly Pass is valid for attending meetings in the community, as well as the workplace. As soon as you purchase your monthly pass, you will be a live member under the new model, and can immediately print a temporary pass and attend a meeting.
- Click HERE to log in and register.
Company ID: 35012
Company Passcode: WW35012
- Then "Purchase". After you register your will see a statement that says, there are no At Work meetings at this site (On-campus meetings will be determined at a later date*). Ignore this statement and move to the next page where you see local meetings in the community that you may attend.
- Click on the blue rectangular box that is on one of the meeting pages that says "PURCHASE MONTHLY PASS". Enter credit card, debit card or pay pal information to complete the purchase.
- Print out a "temporary" monthly pass. You will be mailed a regular monthly pass within two weeks.
If you need help with the online registration, please email Weight Watchers at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them at 866-204-2885.
* To have on-campus meetings a minimum of 15 people will be required to purchase a monthly pass specific to WKU.
- All Categories
- CHHS October 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2011 E-Newsletter
Kathy Trulock achieves certification in Healthcare Privacy and Security.
The World Council for Gifted and Talented Children will host its 20th Biennial World Conference, "Celebrating Giftedness and Creativity," August 10-14, 2013, at the Galt House Hotel and Conference Center in Louisville, KY.