CHHS Spotlight- James M. (Jim) Douthitt
|Date: Friday, April 6th, 2012||Return to Archive|
James M. (Jim) Douthitt, Senior Vice President of RehabCare, has more than 20 years of progressive experience in healthcare finance and operations. In his current role, Jim oversees the operations of the Mid-West/East Regions for the company with over 900 locations in 20 states. Jim also held the position of Vice President, Finance for the Skilled Rehabilitation Nursing Services Division of RehabCare, generating record performances in revenue and operating earnings.
Prior to RehabCare, Mr. Douthitt held executive-level positions with several major healthcare organizations, including Hospital Physician Partners (formerly Sterling Healthcare), Alliance Care, Kindred Healthcare (formerly Vencor, Inc.), Horizon Healthcare and Alliant Healthcare Services. He received his Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Western Kentucky University.
RehabCare is the leading provider of rehabilitation services, including physical, occupational and speech-language therapies, to over 2,000 hospitals and long-term care facilities in 46 states. The company is a rehab provider throughout the full continuum of care, including long-term acute care hospitals, nursing and rehabilitation centers, inpatient acute rehab units, independent rehabilitation facilities and hospice and home care locations. RehabCare Group is part of the Kindred Healthcare, Inc. family (based in Louisville, KY).
Jim has been a member of the American Health Care Leadership Institute and Texas Executive Education Network.
Jim and his wife, Jennifer, have two children, Jack and Emma.
- All Categories
- CHHS October 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May/June 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2013 E-Newsletter
- Archived CHHS News
- CHHS October 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2011 E-Newsletter
Awards for On-Site Writing Competition, Yearbook Excellence Announced at Oct. 24 Event
WKU dance professor Eric Rivera will have his ballet produced by Inaside Dance in Chicago.
10/26 to 10/31
The WKU Theatre & Dance department presents the Childrenís Theatre show "Lily Plants a Garden" Oct. 31-Nov. 2
Twenty-five travelers have returned home after a ten-day study abroad trip to Spain with Dr. Julia Roberts, Dr. Richard Roberts, and Dr. Tracy Inman of The Center for Gifted Studies at WKU.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,