Graphic designer position available!
|Author: Terri F.|
Date: Tuesday, December 13th, 2011
|Return to Archive|
WKU Health Services
Graphic Designer Student Worker
The graphic designer student worker provides assistance to the marketing coordinator for all strategic communications, marketing and outreach efforts on behalf of WKU Health Services. This person is responsible for design of print media, posters, Herald advertisements and maintenance of appropriate inventory for promotional items. This position will assist with student scheduling and staffing for outreach activities, such as ATPs, Health Fairs, and student events. This person will maintain specific webpage’s for the department website. This person will enhance our visibility with South Campus, students, faculty and staff as needed. Additional responsibilities will include assisting with the development of marketing materials for Health Education department. This position reports to the Marketing Coordinator.
Essential Job Duties: The following duties are customary for this position, but are not to be construed as all-inclusive. Duties may be added, deleted and assigned based on management discretion and institutional needs.
1. Assist with marketing efforts on behalf of WKU Health Services.
2. Represent the department at relevant university events.
3. Maintain written and web marketing materials for revisions and distribution.
4. Design and edit print media.
5. Assist with social media marketing.
6. Stock and maintain all promotional items.
7. Initiate and maintain communication with marketing coordinator and other staff
8. Update and revise website content as needed.
9. Design educational and marketing materials for the Health Education staff as
needed. This will include, but not be limited to, Stall Street Journals.
10. Maintain direct skills sets in graphics software, website updates and MS Office
11. Provide detailed monthly activity and expense reports.
12. Prioritize appropriately to meet the departmental needs.
13. Seek out information from clinical/health education staff to understand services
and market them.
14. Meet weekly/as needed with the marketing coordinator for effective
communication, guidance and follow up.
If you are interested in this student worker position please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Terri Flood, marketing coordinator at (270) 745-3491.
- All Categories
- Academic Outreach
- Continuing & Professional Development
- Distance Learning
- Summer Sessions
- Winter Term
- Career & Workforce Development
- Lifelong Learning
- Society for Lifelong Learning
- WKU On Demand
- Study Away
- Faculty-Led Study Abroad
- Center for Faculty Development
- Cohort Programs
- Dual Credit
- Conferencing & Catering
- All Categories
- March 2016 ICYMI
- CHHS October 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2012 E-Newsletter
- April 2016 ICYMI
- CHHS November 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2013 E-Newsletter
- JUNE 2016 ICYMI
- CHHS May/June 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2013 E-Newsletter
- Archived CHHS News
- CHHS October 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2015 E-Newsletter
- December 2015 ICYMI
- January 2016 ICYMI
- MAY 2016 ICYMI
- February 2016 ICYMI
- CHHS July 2016 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2011 E-Newsletter
Hackney Publications (www.hackneypublications.com) announced today that the Journal of NCAA Compliance (JONC), which delivers an in-depth look at news and trends in the NCAA compliance field, has strengthened its editorial product by aligning with Wester
'Indian Country: Telling a Story in a Digital Age' by Victoria and Ben LaPoe will be published in February 2017
Schulte is a behavioral ecologist who specializes in the chemical aspects of ecology and animal behavior. He studies the use of chemical signaling as a mode of communication in animals and how this affects their behavior in a broader sense.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,