Graphic designer position available!
|Author: Terri F.|
Date: Tuesday, December 13th, 2011
|Return to Archive|
WKU Health Services
Graphic Designer Student Worker
The graphic designer student worker provides assistance to the marketing coordinator for all strategic communications, marketing and outreach efforts on behalf of WKU Health Services. This person is responsible for design of print media, posters, Herald advertisements and maintenance of appropriate inventory for promotional items. This position will assist with student scheduling and staffing for outreach activities, such as ATPs, Health Fairs, and student events. This person will maintain specific webpage’s for the department website. This person will enhance our visibility with South Campus, students, faculty and staff as needed. Additional responsibilities will include assisting with the development of marketing materials for Health Education department. This position reports to the Marketing Coordinator.
Essential Job Duties: The following duties are customary for this position, but are not to be construed as all-inclusive. Duties may be added, deleted and assigned based on management discretion and institutional needs.
1. Assist with marketing efforts on behalf of WKU Health Services.
2. Represent the department at relevant university events.
3. Maintain written and web marketing materials for revisions and distribution.
4. Design and edit print media.
5. Assist with social media marketing.
6. Stock and maintain all promotional items.
7. Initiate and maintain communication with marketing coordinator and other staff
8. Update and revise website content as needed.
9. Design educational and marketing materials for the Health Education staff as
needed. This will include, but not be limited to, Stall Street Journals.
10. Maintain direct skills sets in graphics software, website updates and MS Office
11. Provide detailed monthly activity and expense reports.
12. Prioritize appropriately to meet the departmental needs.
13. Seek out information from clinical/health education staff to understand services
and market them.
14. Meet weekly/as needed with the marketing coordinator for effective
communication, guidance and follow up.
If you are interested in this student worker position please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Terri Flood, marketing coordinator at (270) 745-3491.
- All Categories
- CHHS October 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May/June 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2013 E-Newsletter
- Archived CHHS News
- CHHS October 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2011 E-Newsletter
Reduce seasonal allergy symptoms in your home by following several tips.
Do you need to walk 10,000 steps a day to be healthy? The health benefits of using a pedometer.