Dr. Michelle Trawick appointed as next Associate Dean for the GFCB
|Date: Monday, October 10th, 2011||Return to Archive|
BOWLING GREEN, Ky. – Dr. Michelle Trawick, Professor of Economics and Chair of the Economics Department, was recently selected as the next Associate Dean of the Gordon Ford College of Business beginning January 1, 2012. Dr. Trawick’s appointment is subject to final approval by the WKU Board of Regents.
According to Dr. Jeff Katz, Dean of the Gordon Ford College of Business, “Since joining Western Kentucky University in 2000, Dr. Trawick has distinguished herself as a dedicated teacher, scholar, and leader. She will be instrumental in carrying out the mission of our university as we continue achieving prominence as a leading American university with international reach.”
Dr. Trawick has published her research in a number of highly regarded journals, presented her work at professional conferences across the country, led student study abroad programs around the world, and participated in the development of unique educational programs that directly benefit students.
Dr. Trawick stated, “I am very excited about working with the college’s new leadership to ensure that the Gordon Ford college of Business is a top choice in business education.”
The Gordon Ford College of Business is among an elite group of business colleges world-wide that are accredited in business and accounting by AACSB International. The college offers 10 undergraduate majors and three graduate degree programs. In addition, the college maintains four Centers of Excellence that specialize in applied programs that include economics, entrepreneurship, professional selling, and the study of capitalism.
- All Categories
- CHHS October 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2011 E-Newsletter
The World Council for Gifted and Talented Children will host its 20th Biennial World Conference, "Celebrating Giftedness and Creativity," August 10-14, 2013, at the Galt House Hotel and Conference Center in Louisville, KY.