A Minor in Mathematics (Ref. No. 417) requires a minimum of 24 semester hours. The requirements are:
- MATH 136, MATH 137, MATH 237 (12 hours)
- Either MATH 307 or MATH 370 (3 hours)
- At least nine hours from MATH 3XX*, MATH 4XX*, or STAT 301**.
*Students may not count MATH 304, 308, 403, 411, 413, 421, or 490 toward the minor. MATH 398 may count toward the minor only if the student completes MATH 498.
** Students may not count both MATH 382 and STAT 301 toward the minor.
At least one-third of the course requirements in the minor must be earned at WKU. You must have a GPA of at least 2.0 in the minor courses and in the minor courses completed at WKU.
- Course Descriptions
- Undergraduate Catalog
- Financial Aid
- Transfer Equivalencies
- Transfer Equivalency Request
- Careers in Math
- Career Services Center
- Office of Teacher Services
- TEACH Grant