About M.A.S.T.E.R. Plan Registration
Any first time, full time student, new to WKU, living on campus is eligible to participate in M.A.S.T.E.R. Plan.
The M.A.S.T.E.R. Plan registration fee is $125 before August 8, 2016.
Beginning August 9, 2016, online registration will close and late registration will only be accepted on-site at M.A.S.T.E.R. Plan registration on Sunday, August 14, 2016). The late registration fee is $150 ($125 registration fee and $25 late fee).
The M.A.S.T.E.R. Plan registration fee is non-refundable.
All registration confirmations are sent via email to the email address provided.
Register for M.A.S.T.E.R. Plan
Apply Online (Credit/Debit Card)
- Login to TopNet at http://topnet.wku.edu - if you need help logging in, use the "need help" options on the right side of the TopNet page.
- Click "Continue Login" at the bottom of the page.
- Click "Register for M.A.S.T.E.R. Plan and Pay Fee."
- Complete the registration form. You will be required to enter your credit card information. A confirmation email will be sent the next business day. The registration fee is non-refundable.
Apply By Mail (Check/Money Order)
- Download and print the M.A.S.T.E.R. Plan Application (PDF).
- Complete the application and mail it in with your M.A.S.T.E.R. Plan payment. Make checks payable to WKU. The registration fee is non-refundable.
M.A.S.T.E.R. Plan is hosted by the Department of Housing & Residence Life at WKU
Address:ATTN: M.A.S.T.E.R. Plan 1906 College Heights Blvd. #11093 Bowling Green, KY 42101-1093
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,