Reasons to prepare for the GMAT with WKU
The GMAT Test Prep course includes expert instruction, a proven format, all required course materials, and access to diagnostic exams in one convenient, affordable package.
- Expert Instructors
- Our test prep instructors are highly trained professionals. Our experienced instructors know the GMAT and care about helping you achieve your goal.
- Proven Strategies
- WKU’s curriculum was developed by test prep experts, who have years of experience writing exam questions and preparing students for success.
- Superior Materials
- The GMAT Prep Course includes The Official Guide for GMAT Review, 13th Edition – the most recent publication from the official GMAT provider, and the GMAT Course Workbook, designed to supplement the classroom lessons.
- Convenient Schedule Options
- Live-Online GMAT Test Prep programs offered online throughout the year. Live-Online classes provide high quality preparation and the added benefit of taking the class from anywhere in the world.
- The course fee includes all course materials and instruction from a trained professional who cares about your success.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,