WELCOME TO THE ROTARACT CLUB!
The Rotaract Club is a Rotary-sponsored service club for young men and women ages 18 to 30. Rotaract clubs are either community or university based, and they're sponsored by a local Rotary club. This makes them true "partners in service" and key members of the family of Rotary.
The stated goals of Rotaract:
- To develop professional and leadership skills
- To emphasize respect for the rights of others, based on recognition of the worth of each individual
- To recognize the dignity and value of all useful occupations as opportunities to serve
- To recognize, practice, and promote ethical standards as leadership qualities and vocational responsibilities
- To develop knowledge and understanding of the needs, problems, and opportunities in the community and worldwide
- To provide opportunities for personal and group activities to serve the community and promote international understanding and goodwill toward all people
Each Rotaract club organizes a variety of projects and activities, depending primarily upon the interests of the club members. However, within the Rotaract program, all clubs undertake three types of activities in varying degrees:
* professional development
* leadership development
* service projects
(Rotaract Handbook, p. 1, 2)
Rotaract Club Advisor
Dr. Kristie Guffey
For More Information on the Rotaract Club, please call
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,