Teachers may be nominated and recommended by their individual school districts, fellow educators, or former students. The nomination packets should address the nominee’s impact on students and young people in Kentucky. Page limitations are strictly adhered to by the selection committee.
- Each recipient will be recognized publicly for his/her achievements in the teaching profession. Inductees will receive:
- A letter or phone call to congratulate him or her on the recognition
- A personal recognition plaque
- Recognition in the Kentucky Teacher Hall of Fame display in the College of Education and Behavioral Sciences at WKU
- A financial gift
- An invitation to a public recognition ceremony, location/date to be determined
- An invitation to a luncheon or reception in their honor, location/date to be determined
- An invitation to interact with current CEBS students and to participate in other intellectual activities as agreed upon
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,