Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the hours available at the Knicely Conference Center?
- Events can be scheduled any day of the week, 24 hours a day. The Conference Center office is open Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- Is the Knicely Conference Center handicap accessible?
- The Conference Center is all on the ground floor and features handicap accessible restroom facilities, handicap parking spaces and an automatic entrance door making it easier for anyone to participate in events here.
- Can I smoke in the Center?
- Tobacco products are not allowed in the Knicely Conference Center. A covered smoking area is available outside of the facility.
- Can my group bring our own food or audio/visual equipment?
- The Knicely Conference Center is proud of our offerings. In order to assure quality at our facility, we require that you use the Conference Center’s food provider. The Conference Center features the state-of-the-art audio/visual equipment you will need for a successful event. Call us to discuss your specific needs.
- Is parking available?
- Located on the South Campus of Western Kentucky University, the Knicely Conference Center features plenty of free parking for Conference Center participants.
- Where can out-of-town visitors stay in Bowling Green?
- The Knicely Conference Center is proud to be affiliated with fine local hotels to offer you excellent accommodations during your stay in Bowling Green.
DELO nows offers comprehensive conference and event planning services.
Contact us today and let us help you plan your next event!
The Knicely Center won the category "Best Place to have a Business Meeting" for six years in a row, 2007-2012, in the Best Fest of Bowling Green contest, hosted by the Daily News.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,