Welcome to the Knicely Conference Center. We proudly offer everything you need for developing and hosting a successful event.
The Knicely Conference Center is a comprehensive, all-occasion facility and creates the perfect environment for all types of educational and social functions, including:
Trainings, Meetings, and Workshops
Christmas Parties and Retirement Dinners
Weddings and Rehearsal Dinners
You will receive personal, top quality service in the modern surroundings found
at the Knicely Conference Center.
- We have wedding and reception space available for up to 600 guests "reception style" and 400 guests "sit–down style."
- Our Staff can provide professional consultation to tailor the perfect event for your needs, however simple or extravagant.
- We provide comprehensive catering services through WKU Restaurant and Catering Group/ARAMARK.
- The Knicely Center is affiliated with fine local hotels to offer you excellent accommodations during your stay in Bowling Green.
- We also provide complete video conferencing services.
The Knicely Conference Center has been certified as a One-Stop Shop by the Association of Collegiate Conference and Events Directors – International (ACCED-I). A certified one-stop shop is the most efficient and customer-friendly way a planner can secure services. Read more...
If you have had an event at the Knicely Center, we would appreciate you completing our online comment card.
The staff at the Knicely Conference Center is ready to meet your needs and we look forward to serving you.
DELO nows offers comprehensive conference and event planning services.
Contact us today and let us help you plan your next event!
The Knicely Center won the category "Best Place to have a Business Meeting" for six years in a row, 2007-2012, in the Best Fest of Bowling Green contest, hosted by the Daily News.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,