Bookmarks help to make myWKU more useful. Unlike standard internet browser favorites that can only be accessed at one area, myWKU makes your favorite websites available anywhere. Never worry about losing your bookmarks when you switch machines because myWKU bookmarks stays with the application as long as you have a myWKU account. The original location of Bookmarks is on the Campus Info page middle column first position. You may add Folders and sub-folders to your portlet enter any favorites that you want, edit the information as needed, cut and paste, refresh the portlet and delete information from the portlet, and you will have the drag and drop functionality in that portlet.
Add and Delete Bookmarks and Folders in myWKU Bookmarks portlet:
- Right click and the dropdown menu box will open select New function and then select
Folder – Example Folder creation here will be a Demo folder:
- New Folder will appear in list: With heading New Node that you will need to change
- Naming folder - Demo - just type name and hit enter. Folder has been created and named.
- Right click on the folder name to be removed and the drop down menu will appear. Then
select the Delete function from the list.
- The Folder will now be removed from the possible folders in the portlet
- Add Bookmark – Once again right click the Folder where you want the bookmark and select
New and then Bookmark from the list
- Bookmark Edit box will appear and all you need to so is enter the Name of the Bookmark,
then the URL and then the description and then select the green checkbox to save information.
- Should return to Portlet with the Favorite now showing under the Folder.
- Right click on the Bookmark, from the drop down Menu select the Delete function
- Bookmark has been removed from portlet.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,