- May 9th, 2013 - iWKU 3.0 released. All new design, new emergency module, dining dollars & more added to Android.
iWKU is your easy mobile guide to information about Western Kentucky University. iWKU is a suite of apps that gives you instant access to campus maps, contact information, the course catalog, libraries, news, events, and more.
- Search for student, faculty, staff contact information with the Directory app. Store contacts, send email, or call directly.
- Use the Courses button to search the course catalog for current and future semesters.
- Find your way around campus with the Maps app, where you can search for building by name and find your way from here to there.
- With the Library button, search the WKU collection catalog on the fly.
- Get up-to-the-minute campus information, sports, and activities on the News, Athletics, and Events apps.
- Check out campus photos and multimedia on the Images and Videos buttons.
iOS users (iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad): You can search for "iWKU" in the App Store, or follow this link to launch the download page in iTunes. BlackBerry version is available in BlackBerry App World. Android version is available in the Android Market. iWKU is free for all users on all three platforms.
For these same services on any web-enabled mobile device: http://i.wku.edu.
Video about iWKU services:
- 75-second Windows .wmv file
- 75-second Quicktime .mov file
- 30-second Windows .wmv file
- 30-second Quicktime .mov file
Support questions: please call the IT Helpdesk at 270-745-7000 or email iWKU@wku.edu.