1. From the home screen select "Settings."
2. Turn the switch for "Airplane Mode" to "On."
3. From the settings menu select "Mail, Contacts, and Calendars."
4. Select your already established Exchange email account from the accounts listed.
5. Select "Account - (your Exchange email address)."
6. Tap in the password box to update your NetID password and select "Done" when you are done.
7. Go back into settings and turn the switch for "Airplane Mode" to "Off", if the credentials provided are correct you should now be able to resume normal use of your Exchange email account on your mobile device.
If you have any problems or questions please contact the IT Helpdesk via Chat support at http://www.wku.edu/it/chat or by phone at 270-745-7000.
NetID Account Links
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,