1. From the home screen swipe down from the top to reveal the notification panel and select "Airplane Mode", this will disable all wireless access for the device.
2. Navigate from the notification panel to the "Settings" panel and scroll down to select the "Corporate" or "Exchange" email account.
3. Select your already established Exchange email account from the accounts listed.
4. Select your Exchange email address.
5. Scroll down and select "Incoming settings" listed under "Server Settings."
6. Tap in the password box to update your NetID password and select "Save" when you are done.
7. Go back into notification panel and tap "Airplane Mode" one more time to establish wireless connectivity. If the credentials provided are correct you should now be able to resume normal use of your Exchange email account on your mobile device.
If you have any problems or questions please contact the IT Helpdesk via Chat support at http://www.wku.edu/it/chat or by phone at 270-745-7000.
NetID Account Links
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,