Skip to main content
Skip to main content

International Student Office - Travel Guide



Information For


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 Upcoming Events

WKU Homecoming



WKU Safe Communities America Report






Travel within the United States

Even when traveling within the United States, you must carry your immigration documents with you. These include:

  • Valid passport
  • Valid I-20
  • Valid visa

When traveling outside of Bowling Green, we recommend that you make copies of all of your documents. When you arrive at where you are staying, please find a secure location for your original documents and carry the copies on your person. Any law enforcement official can legally ask for proof of your legal status in the U.S.

Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
download excel.

Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
download word.

Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
download powerpoint.

Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,
download quicktime.

 Last Modified 9/24/14