Western Kentucky University

International Student Office- Change Address

What We Do


Information For

FALL 2014 Information

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 Upcoming Events

Events Calendar

Trip to Mammoth Cave National Park, September 20, 2014.

Faraway Flix - Que Tan Lejos (Equador) September 26, 2014.

The Bowling Green International Festival September 27, 2014.  


WKU Safe Communities America Report

Change of Address

United States immigration regulations require "non-citizens" in the U.S. (other than diplomats on "A" visas or international organization representatives on "G" visas) who are present in the U.S. for more than 30 days to register any change of address with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) within 10 days of change of address. This is particularly important for students in F-1 or J-1 visa status who may lose their visa status if they do not complete the following steps:

How to Change Your Address on Topnet

  1. Log in to Topnet
  2. On the main menu page, click "Personal Information", from there, select "View / Update Address(es) and Phone(s).
  3. " Select the Local/Off Campus address, enter your changes, and then click "Submit Request" to update.

Keeping your Local/Off Campus address updated on Topnet will keep your immigration record updated.

 Last Modified 6/30/14