* Available for the two consecutive semesters following graduation
* Proof of graduation date required
* Recent Graduates will be assigned a "Preston Only" 500# number and issued a "Preston Only" ID for $10.
* Membership is $35.00 per semester (cash, check, debit/credit card, money order)
* Membership application and payment must be made at 54a Preston Center
Membership Forms (print and bring to Preston Center 54a):
For more information regarding memberships and/or questions about our services offered, please contact our Office Coordinator, Becky Sims, at (270) 745-6061 or visit the Intramural-Recreational Sports offic located on the second floor of the Raymond B. Preston Health and Activities Center.
WKU ID Card Information:
All members must have an ID to enter the building. Only current WKU Faculty/Staff and students may use their WKU 800#'s. All others will be assigned a Preston Only 500#. There is a $10 charge for all new Preston Center ID's. A $20 replacement fee will be charged for all lost Preston Only ID's. This cost is the University standard for replacement ID's.
Preston Center members who are not enrolled as students and are not employed by the university are eligible to purchase a Preston Center parking permit at a fee of $10.00 per semester. (Fall Semester, Spring semester, and Summer semester). The parking permits must be purchased at WKU Parking and Transportation. For further details regarding “Preston Only” parking permits, please contact Parking and Transportation at (270) 745-2361