Choosing Your Area of Emphasis
Upon deciding that a BIS degree is the path you want to take, you will choose an area of emphasis that coincides with your plans after graduation. In your conversations with your advisor, it will help if you’ve considered these questions:
- What skills do I have?
- What are my professional goals?
- What are my strengths?
- What kind of work do I enjoy?
Cyber Workshop Information
- An Alternative: The BIS Degree
- Academic Advising
- Areas of Emphasis
- BIS Degree Requirements
- Programmatic Requirements
- Special Topics Courses in University College
- Special Topics Courses Examples
- Choosing Your Area of Emphasis
- Career Opportunities
- Please fill in the Contact Form
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,