Parking and Transit During Fall Break
|Date: Monday, September 30th, 2013||Return to Archive|
It’s hard to believe but it’s time for Fall Break already! We would like to take this opportunity to remind you of a few parking adjustments during the break.
- As part of an energy savings initiative, lights will be turned off in underutilzied lots. These are:
- Center Street Lot
- Chestnut Street North Lot
- Chestnut Street South Lot
- University Blvd. Lot
If you are leaving your vehicle on campus overnight, please utilize a lot that will remain open overnight.
- Intersession parking will be observed on Thursday, October 3rd – Sunday, October 6th. Click HERE to view Intersession Map.
- All F/S lots will be enforced as usual.
- All parking meters will be enforced.
- Tier 2 Disability permits will be honored in any campus disability space.
- Housing & Commuter lots become All Permit Zones.
- PS2 will be open to any current WKU permit holder.
Topper Transit Schedule:
- No regular Topper Transit service on Thursday and Friday. The late night Purple Line is suspended during Fall Break as well.
- Shopping Shuttle will only operate on Sat. with runs beginning on the hour 4pm through 7pm.
Please contact us at 270-745-2361 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
January 26th, 2015
Monday, January 5th to Friday, January 23rd
Need a Ride to the Airport for the Holidays?
How does one ditch a dependence on soda? Here are five tips for kicking your soda habit for good.
Are artificial sweeteners used in soft drinks and foods safe? Will they make us fat? How much is too much? Science doesn't have all the answers yet, but researchers have some clues.
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,