WKU Now Offers Car Share Program
|Date: Thursday, August 29th, 2013||Return to Archive|
WKU has partnered with Enterprise CarShare to bring the campus community a convenient, cost-effective, and beneficial car sharing program. With Enterprise CarShare, students, faculty, and staff are able to rent a car by the hour, day, or overnight.
Who is Eligible?
- Students (ages 18 and up)
- Faculty and Staff (for personal use)
- International driver's licenses accepted
How Do I Get Started?
- Simply visit WKU's dedicated Enterprise CarShare website (www.enterprisecarshare.com/wku).
- Complete the Membership Application Form. You will need your driver's license information and a MasterCard/Visa credit or debit card (in your name) to complete the application.
- Once your membership is approved, you will receive an email confirmation.
- A Membership Kit with your membership card and a welcome brochure will be mailed to you.
- Your Member ID number will be on your welcome brochure.
- Use your Member ID number to book a reservation.
- Enterprise CarShare vehicles are located in Barnes Lot on WKU's main campus.
- Enjoy the Drive!
For more detailed information on car sharing, click HERE to view the WKU News press release.
Get Started Now!! Click Here to Visit Enterprise's CarShare Website
Diddle North Lot Reserved
Learn how your sleep and sleep habits can decrease your health and raise your health risks!
Many of us drive on a daily basis. Find out the stats on how many people are driving drowsy and why it is important to get enough rest.
How does one ditch a dependence on soda? Here are five tips for kicking your soda habit for good.
Are artificial sweeteners used in soft drinks and foods safe? Will they make us fat? How much is too much? Science doesn't have all the answers yet, but researchers have some clues.
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets