Summer Changes from PTS
|Date: Friday, May 31st, 2013||Return|
- All WKU permits will be honored in all student (Commuter and Housing) lots.
- Faculty and Staff Premium and Non-Premium permits will be enforced as usual.
- Parking meters will be enforced as usual.
- The following lots are open parking during the summer (no permit required):
- Creason, Russellville Road, Service Supply, Normal, University Blvd., Adams Street, Center Street, Campbell Lane
- The following lots close at dusk (lights turned off):
- Creason, Russellville Road, Normal, University Blvd., Chestnut Street South, Chestnut Street North, Center Street, PS1 levels 5-7, PS2 levels 3-5.
- White Line will operate on a 30 minute frequency.
- Monday through Thursday, service will be provided from 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM. Last round begins at Campbell Lane Lot at 3:30 PM.
- Friday, service will be provided from 7:30 AM - 1:00 PM. Last round begins at Campbell Lane Lot at 12:30 PM.
- Green Line will operate on a 1 hour frequency on 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM on Wednesdays and Saturdays ONLY. Last round begins at Campbell Lane Lot at 7:00.
- Disability para-transit service. On call service ONLY. Please call 270-745-2361 to schedule pick up.
Additional information is available at www.wku.edu/transportation. Normal parking regulations and full transit service resume Monday, August 26, 2013.
Please direct any questions to Parking and Transportation Services at 270-745-2361 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
January 26th, 2015
Monday, January 5th to Friday, January 23rd
Need a Ride to the Airport for the Holidays?
How does one ditch a dependence on soda? Here are five tips for kicking your soda habit for good.
Are artificial sweeteners used in soft drinks and foods safe? Will they make us fat? How much is too much? Science doesn't have all the answers yet, but researchers have some clues.
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,