Summer Changes from PTS
|Date: Friday, May 31st, 2013||Return|
- All WKU permits will be honored in all student (Commuter and Housing) lots.
- Faculty and Staff Premium and Non-Premium permits will be enforced as usual.
- Parking meters will be enforced as usual.
- The following lots are open parking during the summer (no permit required):
- Creason, Russellville Road, Service Supply, Normal, University Blvd., Adams Street, Center Street, Campbell Lane
- The following lots close at dusk (lights turned off):
- Creason, Russellville Road, Normal, University Blvd., Chestnut Street South, Chestnut Street North, Center Street, PS1 levels 5-7, PS2 levels 3-5.
- White Line will operate on a 30 minute frequency.
- Monday through Thursday, service will be provided from 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM. Last round begins at Campbell Lane Lot at 3:30 PM.
- Friday, service will be provided from 7:30 AM - 1:00 PM. Last round begins at Campbell Lane Lot at 12:30 PM.
- Green Line will operate on a 1 hour frequency on 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM on Wednesdays and Saturdays ONLY. Last round begins at Campbell Lane Lot at 7:00.
- Disability para-transit service. On call service ONLY. Please call 270-745-2361 to schedule pick up.
Additional information is available at www.wku.edu/transportation. Normal parking regulations and full transit service resume Monday, August 26, 2013.
Please direct any questions to Parking and Transportation Services at 270-745-2361 or email@example.com.
Diddle North Lot Reserved
Learn how your sleep and sleep habits can decrease your health and raise your health risks!
Many of us drive on a daily basis. Find out the stats on how many people are driving drowsy and why it is important to get enough rest.
How does one ditch a dependence on soda? Here are five tips for kicking your soda habit for good.
Are artificial sweeteners used in soft drinks and foods safe? Will they make us fat? How much is too much? Science doesn't have all the answers yet, but researchers have some clues.
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets