Home Football Game Thursday Night - 11/1
|Date: Monday, October 29th, 2012||Return to Archive|
WKU football will host Middle Tennessee on Thursday, November 1st. Kickoff is at 8:15 p.m. with tailgating festivities beginning at 4:30 p.m. For a detailed tailgating map, please click here.
Several parking lots will be reserved for event parking. These lots will close and must be cleared by Thursday evening at 4:30 p.m.
- All parking lots surrounding Diddle Arena
- Parking spaces along Avenue of Champions down to University Blvd.
- South Lawn
- Parking Structure 2 (PS2)
- Schneider Hall
- Jones Jaggers Lot
- Back portion of Creason Lot
- Gated Regents Lot
- McCormack Lot
In addition, roads will close prior to the game and post-game event traffic will be controlled by police officers at key intersections. Road closings will begin at 4:30 pm and last throughout the event.
- College Heights Blvd. will be closed between Colonnade Drive and University Blvd. Access will be restricted to HAF permit holders, tailgating season pass holders, and tailgating day parking customers.
- Avenue of Champions will be closed at College Heights Blvd. Access will be restricted to HAF permit holders.
To see a map of the reserved parking lots and road closings, click here. For a post-event traffic map, click here. As we implement the event parking and traffic control plan, your cooperation is appreciated.
Additional parking will also be available in the Downtown Parking Garage with free shuttle service provided to the game. Click here for a map and directions to the Downtown Parking Garage.
January 26th, 2015
Monday, January 5th to Friday, January 23rd
Need a Ride to the Airport for the Holidays?
How does one ditch a dependence on soda? Here are five tips for kicking your soda habit for good.
Are artificial sweeteners used in soft drinks and foods safe? Will they make us fat? How much is too much? Science doesn't have all the answers yet, but researchers have some clues.
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,