Intersession Parking and Transit Services (click here for more)
|Date: Wednesday, May 9th, 2012||Return to Archive|
Parking and Transit
Intersession services will be in effect for the Summer.
May 14 to August 26
- All Student (Housing and Commuter) lots temporarily become All Permit zones. All current WKU permits will be honored.
- Faculty and Staff lots are enforced as usual.
- Parking meters are enforced as usual.
- Limited Topper Transit service from June 4th to August 26th.
- White Line will operate on a 30-minute frequency 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM (Monday – Thursday); Friday service: 7:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- Green Line will operate on a 1-hour frequency from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM on Wednesdays and Saturdays ONLY.
- ADA shuttle service - On Call ONLY. Please call 270-745-2361.
Normal parking regulations and full transit services resume on Monday, August 27, 2012.
Please direct any questions to Parking and Transportation Services at 270-745-2361 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Diddle North Lot Reserved
Learn how your sleep and sleep habits can decrease your health and raise your health risks!
Many of us drive on a daily basis. Find out the stats on how many people are driving drowsy and why it is important to get enough rest.
How does one ditch a dependence on soda? Here are five tips for kicking your soda habit for good.
Are artificial sweeteners used in soft drinks and foods safe? Will they make us fat? How much is too much? Science doesn't have all the answers yet, but researchers have some clues.
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets