Intersession Parking and Transit Services (click here for more)
|Date: Wednesday, May 9th, 2012||Return to Archive|
Parking and Transit
Intersession services will be in effect for the Summer.
May 14 to August 26
- All Student (Housing and Commuter) lots temporarily become All Permit zones. All current WKU permits will be honored.
- Faculty and Staff lots are enforced as usual.
- Parking meters are enforced as usual.
- Limited Topper Transit service from June 4th to August 26th.
- White Line will operate on a 30-minute frequency 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM (Monday – Thursday); Friday service: 7:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- Green Line will operate on a 1-hour frequency from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM on Wednesdays and Saturdays ONLY.
- ADA shuttle service - On Call ONLY. Please call 270-745-2361.
Normal parking regulations and full transit services resume on Monday, August 27, 2012.
Please direct any questions to Parking and Transportation Services at 270-745-2361 or email@example.com.
After being diagnosed with prostate cancer, men who eat a diet high in vegetable fats, such as those in nuts and olive oil, may be less likely to have their disease spread, a new study suggests.