Spring Break 2012 Parking & Transit (Click here for more)
|Date: Wednesday, February 29th, 2012||Return to Archive|
Intersession services will be in effect during Spring Break Week.
March 5th to March 9th
Parking Changes: (Click here for map)
- All Student (Housing & Commuter) Lots temporarily become All Permit Zones (All Current WKU Permits Honored).
- Faculty/Staff lots will be enforced as usual.
- Parking meters will be enforced as usual.
- Normal and University Lots will be closed at dusk beginning Friday, March 2nd and ending on Friday, March 9th
- On call service available only. Please call 270-745-2361 to schedule a ride between main and south campus.
- ADA Shuttle on call service only. Please call 270-745-2361.
- Green Line Shopping Shuttle will run on Wednesdays & Saturdays from 4pm – 8pm ONLY.
Normal parking regulations and full transit services resume on Monday March 12th
You've probably heard of "runner's high" and "yoga bliss" -- feelings of euphoria that can come after periods of exercise. And maybe you've heard people talk about how they "have" to work out -- as though if they didn't exercise, they'd suffer severe phy
If you thought smoking a joint occasionally was OK, a new study released Tuesday suggests you might want to reconsider.
(CNN) -- Juicing -- if you believe its avid fans -- is a great way to detox the body, prevent disease and lose weight.
How does one ditch a dependence on soda? Here are five tips for kicking your soda habit for good.
Are artificial sweeteners used in soft drinks and foods safe? Will they make us fat? How much is too much? Science doesn't have all the answers yet, but researchers have some clues.
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets