How to Change Rooms in the Same Hall
If you would like to change rooms, but stay in the same residence hall for the Fall of 2015, log into Topnet on Friday, February 20.
- Click on "Student Services"
- Click on "My Housing"
- Before clicking the "I Agree" button, read the Terms and Conditions of the Housing Agreement using the link provided.
- Click "Choose a Different Room."
- The only hall that will appear in the drop down box is the hall you are currently assigned to. Choose your hall.
- Select if you want to search for rooms with one or two spaces. After you have selected one or two, click "search."
- The next screen will have a drop down box with all the available rooms. Select a room from the list and click the "Select Room" button. This will assign you to that room.
- When you return to "My Housing," you can see that you are assigned to the room you selected.
You are now finished with the room selection process for Fall 2015. A verification email will be sent to your WKU email account. You can change your room assignment at any time on Topnet until March 27.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,