- Residence Halls
- Residence Hall Staff
- Residence Hall Photo Gallery
- Residence Hall Map
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Hall Addresses
- Important Dates
- Room Change Requests
- Safety & Security
- What to Bring
- Reasons to Live on Campus
- Apply for Housing
- Cancellation Policy
- Residence Hall Handbook
- Required Housing Policy
- Terms & Conditions
- Termination Fee
- Barnes-Campbell Hall
- Bates-Runner Hall
- Bemis Lawrence Hall
- Douglas Keen Hall
- Gilbert Hall
- Hugh Poland Hall
- McCormack Hall
- McLean Hall
- Meredith Hall
- Minton Hall
- Northeast Hall
- Pearce Ford Tower
- Rodes-Harlin Hall
- Southwest Hall
- Zacharias Hall
It is the position of The Office of Judicial Affairs that among the violations of misconduct considered to be of an especially serious nature are those that represent a threat to the safety and health of members of the University Community. These include but are not limited too, harassment, physical violence or threat of violence, non-consensual sexual contact, rape or any form of sexual violence.
Maintenance can be reported by anyone at any time. To submit maintenance issues, please follow the steps below to create an account in InSite.
Submit Requests Online
WKU Students and Staff can submit maintenance requests online using the InSite System.
To Create a User ID for the First Time:
- Go to the InSite System Website
- Specify "I am NOT a Member of Maintenance Connection" and click OK.
- When prompted for a connection key, enter: 67676044
- Fill out the member profile information page and click OK
- Use your WKU email to sign-up
- Member ID Format: First Initial + Last Name
- Password must be at least 6 characters
- Once you finish the sign up process, you will receive an email stating that you need approval.
- You will receive another email when your account has been processed.
*It is very important that you remember your username and password. Three attempts utilizing the wrong password will permanently lock you out of the system.
For repairs concerning the data connection, contact ResNet (270) 745-7000
For repairs to the cable, call (270) 745-6819
For repairs to the telephone line, contact WKU telecommunications at email@example.com
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,