The Residence Halls Close on Sunday, May 12, 2013 at 10:00 am
Before Finals Week
Sign the checkout sheet to schedule the approximate date and time you will be ready to have your room checked by your RA.
To Prepare Your Room for Check-Out, Please Do the Following:
- Remove all trash from your room. Take large items to designated dumpster near your hall. Do not leave trash in the building. Clean out the trash can.
- Remove ALL of your personal belongings from your room.
- Unbunk your beds and return your furniture to the original arrangement. Bunking pins need to be returned to the front desk.
- Sweep your room. Mop the floor if necessary.
- Close and lock windows.
- Set the thermostat to 76 degrees and the fan on auto -or - halway between red and blue, fan on medium - depending on what kind of thermostat is in your room.
- Turn off lights.
After You Have Prepared Your Room:
Officially check-out with your RA by completing all of the paperwork and turning in the key to your RA. You must sign your paperwork to be officially checked out of the hall. You must turn in your key at the time of check-out to avoid and additional charge.
For Those Checking into Summer Housing:
You must be pre-registered at 18 Southwest Hall in the Housing & Residence Life office prior to Friday, May 10, 2013. For more information, please see your Resident Assistant or your Hall Director. You can also learn more on the Summer Housing Website.
Have a Great Summer!