- Required Housing Policy
- Cancellation Policy
- "Hilltopics" Residence Hall Handbook
- Terms & Conditions
- Termination Fee
Apply for Housing
How to Apply for Housing
You may choose to apply for housing by a paper or online application.
Paper Application (Check/Money Order)
- Pick up a Housing Agreement from the HRL office (18 Southwest Hall) or download and print a copy.
- Review, complete and sign the Housing Agreement.
- Prepare a check or money order for the $150 Housing Deposit. Make all checks payable to WKU.
- Turn in your Housing Agreement to the HRL office or mail your Agreement to the Office of Housing, Western Kentucky University, 1906 College Heights Blvd. #11093, Bowling Green, KY 42101-1093.
Online Application (Credit/Debit Card)
*When applying online, have all of your information at hand so your session will not time out before you are finished.
- Login to your Topnet account
- Click "Continue Login" at the bottom of the page.
- Click "New Student Housing Application and Deposit."
- Select the term for which you will need housing and click "Submit."
- Read the Terms and Conditions and click "I Agree."
- Complete the Registration Form and click "Add."
- Click "Make a Credit Card Payment" to pay your $150 deposit.
- Fill out the Credit Card Payment form and click "Submit Payment."
You do not need to wait to be admitted to WKU or attend an ATP to apply for housing. Since room assignments are made based on the date we receive your application, the sooner you apply, the better your chances of getting the preferences you requested. With the continual growth of our incoming freshmen class, the need to apply early is more important than it has ever been before.