H4 Packing List
After registering for H4, you will receive a packing list in the mail that will help you prepare for the H4 Retreat.
Below is a sample packing list for H4
- Four pairs of shorts
- Four T-shirts or other casual, outdoor clothing
- One pair of jeans for more rigorous activities
- Comfortable shoes for a lot of walking
- Hiking clothes and shoes
- Sleepwear (cabins will be shared by the same gender)
- Poncho or Rain Jacket
- A white shirt to tie dye
- Sleeping bag or sheets and blankets
- Towel and washcloth
- Shower shoes (flip flops)
- Shower caddy
- Shampoo, soap, deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrush, etc.
- Bug Spray
- Extra pair of glasses or contacts
What to leave at home
- Residence Hall Accessories - posters, pictures, etc.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,