The Capstone Experience/Thesis (CE/T) is an independent project where you combine your personal passion and career goals into an opportunity to work closely with your favorite professor on a research project or creative endeavor. Students may choose to complete the Capstone Experience/Thesis for 6 hours of credit and will be Honors College graduates, OR those choosing the Non-CE/T Option may take 6 additional hours of Honors Upper Division in their major and will be Honors Program graduates.
CE/Ts in the past have included such projects as:
- A set of costume designs
- Financial audit of a Fortune 500 company
- Original novellas and screenplays
- Neurological studies of fish species
- Photography portfolios
- A series of interactive lesson plans for high school science classes
- Environmental sustainability in a Kenyan village
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,