Weight Watchers at WKU
|Author: Terri F.|
Date: Tuesday, April 10th, 2012
|Return to Archive|
Weight Watchers has launched a new model nationally. Under this new model members do not sign up for a location but a membership with Weight Watchers in which a Monthly Pass is valid for attending meetings in the community, as well as the workplace. As soon as you purchase your monthly pass, you will be a live member under the new model, and can immediately print a temporary pass and attend a meeting.
- Click HERE to log in and register.
Company ID: 35012
Company Passcode: WW35012
- Then "Purchase". After you register your will see a statement that says, there are no At Work meetings at this site (On-campus meetings will be determined at a later date*). Ignore this statement and move to the next page where you see local meetings in the community that you may attend.
- Click on the blue rectangular box that is on one of the meeting pages that says "PURCHASE MONTHLY PASS". Enter credit card, debit card or pay pal information to complete the purchase.
- Print out a "temporary" monthly pass. You will be mailed a regular monthly pass within two weeks.
If you need help with the online registration, please email Weight Watchers at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them at 866-204-2885.
* To have on-campus meetings a minimum of 15 people will be required to purchase a monthly pass specific to WKU.
The current Ebola outbreak is centered on three countries in West Africa: Liberia, Guinea, Sierra Leone, although there is the potential for further spread to neighboring African countries.
In an ominous warning as fatalities mounted in West Africa from the worst known outbreak of the Ebola virus, the head of the World Health Organization said on Friday that the disease was moving faster than efforts to curb it.
Tobacco control efforts are having a major impact on Americansí health, a new analysis of lung-cancer data suggests.
How does one ditch a dependence on soda? Here are five tips for kicking your soda habit for good.
Are artificial sweeteners used in soft drinks and foods safe? Will they make us fat? How much is too much? Science doesn't have all the answers yet, but researchers have some clues.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,