Graphic designer position available!
|Author: Terri F.|
Date: Tuesday, December 13th, 2011
|Return to Archive|
WKU Health Services
Graphic Designer Student Worker
The graphic designer student worker provides assistance to the marketing coordinator for all strategic communications, marketing and outreach efforts on behalf of WKU Health Services. This person is responsible for design of print media, posters, Herald advertisements and maintenance of appropriate inventory for promotional items. This position will assist with student scheduling and staffing for outreach activities, such as ATPs, Health Fairs, and student events. This person will maintain specific webpage’s for the department website. This person will enhance our visibility with South Campus, students, faculty and staff as needed. Additional responsibilities will include assisting with the development of marketing materials for Health Education department. This position reports to the Marketing Coordinator.
Essential Job Duties: The following duties are customary for this position, but are not to be construed as all-inclusive. Duties may be added, deleted and assigned based on management discretion and institutional needs.
1. Assist with marketing efforts on behalf of WKU Health Services.
2. Represent the department at relevant university events.
3. Maintain written and web marketing materials for revisions and distribution.
4. Design and edit print media.
5. Assist with social media marketing.
6. Stock and maintain all promotional items.
7. Initiate and maintain communication with marketing coordinator and other staff
8. Update and revise website content as needed.
9. Design educational and marketing materials for the Health Education staff as
needed. This will include, but not be limited to, Stall Street Journals.
10. Maintain direct skills sets in graphics software, website updates and MS Office
11. Provide detailed monthly activity and expense reports.
12. Prioritize appropriately to meet the departmental needs.
13. Seek out information from clinical/health education staff to understand services
and market them.
14. Meet weekly/as needed with the marketing coordinator for effective
communication, guidance and follow up.
If you are interested in this student worker position please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Terri Flood, marketing coordinator at (270) 745-3491.
The current Ebola outbreak is centered on three countries in West Africa: Liberia, Guinea, Sierra Leone, although there is the potential for further spread to neighboring African countries.
In an ominous warning as fatalities mounted in West Africa from the worst known outbreak of the Ebola virus, the head of the World Health Organization said on Friday that the disease was moving faster than efforts to curb it.
From Ebola in West Africa to chikungunya in the Caribbean, the world has had plenty of strange — and scary — outbreaks this year. Some pathogens have even landed in the U.S. Just a few months ago, two men boarded planes in Saudi Arabia and brought a from
How does one ditch a dependence on soda? Here are five tips for kicking your soda habit for good.
Are artificial sweeteners used in soft drinks and foods safe? Will they make us fat? How much is too much? Science doesn't have all the answers yet, but researchers have some clues.