- Walk-in Services
Height & Weight
- Fitness Assessment Services
Basic Fitness Assessment
- Exercise Prescription Services
Weight Training Orientation
Kick Start Program
Total Fitness Package
Fitness Center Orientation
- Personal Training
- Instructional Programs
- Group X
Group Fitness Schedule
Trainings & Certifications
- Massage Services
Deep Tissue Massage
Hot Stone Massage
Hours of Operation:
August 25th- December 12th
Monday - Thursday
1906 College Heights Blvd #11097
Western Kentucky University
Bowling Green, KY 42101
o: (270) 745-6531
Time: 5:00pm - 7:30pm
Location: Fitness Center
The Big Red Rep Off is an upper body muscular endurance competition that will be held in the Fitness Center. Each participant will have 10 minutes to complete as many correct reps as possible. The winner will be the participant with the most reps based upon his or her weight lifted relative to their body weight.
- Males- most repetitions of body weight
- Females- most repetitions of 50% of their body weight
Male and female winners will receive a trophy. Two raffle prizes available!
Sign up for the Big Red Rep Off starts on February 6th! Walk-ins are welcome, but subject to availability. To make an appointment, or for more information, stop by the Health and Fitness Lab (room 20A in the Preston Center).
All participants must sign a consent form/waiver!
- Participants must use a closed grip (thumb around bar)
- The lifter must lie on his/her back with head, shoulders, and butt in full contact with the bench. This position must be maintained throughout the attempt.
- Feet must remain flat on the floor at all times.
- Participants must show control of the weight at all times while lowering the bar to touch the chest and back to full elbow extension (no bouncing!!)
- A Health and Fitness Lab staff member will judge each lift. If any of the above criteria are not met, the lift will be invalid.