- Walk-in Services
Height & Weight
- Fitness Assessment Services
Basic Fitness Assessment
- Exercise Prescription Services
Weight Training Orientation
Kick Start Program
Total Fitness Package
Fitness Center Orientation
- Personal Training
- Instructional Programs
- Group X
Group Fitness Schedule
Trainings & Certifications
- Massage Services
Deep Tissue Massage
Hot Stone Massage
Hours of Operation:
Spring Term Hours:
January 24 - 23, 2015
Monday - Friday
1906 College Heights Blvd #11097
Western Kentucky University
Bowling Green, KY 42101
o: (270) 745-6531
Time: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Location: Health & Fitness Lab, Preston Center Rm. 20A
NEW YEAR, NEW YOU FITNESS PACKAGE (January 7th – May 3rd 2013)
A program that will help you stick with your health and fitness resolutions all semester long!! So don’t sit back, sign up today and begin your journey to a NEW-healthy-more fit-YOU! Make 2013 your best year ever!
Sign-ups: Monday, December 10th, 2012 – Friday, February 1st, 2013
*Early Sign-ups: Sign-up between December 10-14 and get $5 off!*
How to sign up?
- Visit the Health & Fitness Lab, Preston Center, Room 20A
- Fill out the initial paperwork (Physical Activity Questionnaire) and pay the fee
- Schedule the first appointment
For more information call 270-745-6531!
Students $30 ** Faculty/Staff $40 ** Community $50
“Buddy” rates: Students $25 ** Faculty/Staff $35 ** Community $45
Workout with a friend! Follow the same exercise routine! Have fun!! “Buddy sessions” = Sessions 2-6; Session 1 & 7 will be done individually.
Receive WellU® credit for participating! You must complete at least 5 sessions to receive credit.
Non-Preston Center Member Policies:
You will receive permission to visit the Health & Fitness Lab in the Preston Center for the 7 sessions of the program ONLY. You will have to show an ID to enter the Preston Center. You will not be allowed to use the Preston Center during other times unless you purchase a Preston Center membership. You will receive a home exercise program.
New Year, New You Fitness Package includes:
- Two basic fitness assessments
- Personal Wellness Profile (comprehensive health risk assessment)
- Information and guidance on how to set your goals.
- Evaluation and discussion of your achievements!
- Meeting with your trainer every two weeks!
- Weekly Weigh-ins
- Fitness Center Orientation (An introduction to your exercise program. You will receive a copy of your exercise program including a tracking sheet to monitor your progress.)
- Two consultation sessions (Track your progress; discuss your barriers; stay motivated)
- Two personal training sessions in the private personal training room
- Certificate of Achievement
- Challenge: All sessions must be completed prior to May 3rd. Everyone who completes all sessions will be entered in the raffle to win a Swedish massage! Two winners will be drawn. Raffle will be held on Monday, May 6th.
* Approximately 2 weeks between each session (exception: session 1 & 2 scheduled back to back)
** Weekly weigh-in in the Health & Fitness Lab (No appointment required!)
HFL hours of operation:
1/2 – 1/18 Mon-Fri 8am-4:30pm
1/22-5/3 Mon-Thu 8am-5:30pm & Fri 8am-5pm
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,