- Walk-in Services
Height & Weight
- Fitness Assessment Services
Basic Fitness Assessment
- Exercise Prescription Services
Weight Training Orientation
Kick Start Program
Total Fitness Package
Fitness Center Orientation
- Personal Training
- Instructional Programs
- Group X
Group Fitness Schedule
Trainings & Certifications
- Massage Services
Deep Tissue Massage
Hot Stone Massage
Hours of Operation:
August 25th- December 12th
Monday - Thursday
1906 College Heights Blvd #11097
Western Kentucky University
Bowling Green, KY 42101
o: (270) 745-6531
Time: 8:00am - 5:30pm
Location: Health & Fitness Lab, Preston Center Rm. 20A
This four week personal training program is designed to initiate a proactive approach to fitness throughout the holiday season. Get into a healthy mindset before the unhealthy holiday behaviors set in. You will meet with a personal trainer twice a week for four weeks.
Dates: Oct. 22nd – Nov. 16th
- Individuals must sign up in the Health & Fitness Lab between Oct. 8th & Oct. 19th.
- Each participant must complete a PAR-Q & consent form.
- Clients are allowed to sign up for discounted buddy training only if both individuals have similar goals and can be scheduled for the same dates/times.
Price per person:
- Students - $40 (Buddy – $35)
- Faculty/Staff - $45 (Buddy – $40)
- Community - $50 (Buddy – $45)
Add Nutritional Counseling for just $5.00!!
Each client will receive 2 personal training sessions per week
- Total of 8 PT sessions
- Sessions = 50min in length
- Training will take place in our private, individualized personal training room with the same trainer each session.
- Initial Assessment/Consultation (Oct. 8-19) & Post Assessment (Nov. 19-20 or earlier)
- Clients will be advised to participate in cardio exercise outside of their program sessions to aid in the accomplishment of their goals.
Clients can NOT reschedule appointments or extend their program past Nov. 16th
Must try to make each and every appointment.
If the client arrives more than 20 minutes late, the appointment is forfeited.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,