- Walk-in Services
Height & Weight
- Fitness Assessment Services
Basic Fitness Assessment
- Exercise Prescription Services
Weight Training Orientation
Kick Start Program
Total Fitness Package
Fitness Center Orientation
- Personal Training
- Instructional Programs
- Group X
Group Fitness Schedule
Trainings & Certifications
- Massage Services
Deep Tissue Massage
Hot Stone Massage
Hours of Operation:
Spring Term Hours:
January 24 - 23, 2015
Monday - Friday
1906 College Heights Blvd #11097
Western Kentucky University
Bowling Green, KY 42101
o: (270) 745-6531
Time: 6:00am - 7:30pm
Location: Fitness Center
Are you feeling the need to progress those summer abs? Join us in the Fitness Center for the Perfect Abs routine! Perfect Abs will last from June until the end of August. It will be going on throughout the entire summer, with the three exercises changing each month. The challenge for June will be to complete as many rounds of Side Planks, Reaching Medicine Ball Crunches, and Hanging Knee Raises as possible until June 30th. The male and female who complete the most rounds over the summer will be declared the winner.
- The male and female who complete the most rounds will be the winner.
- Complete as many rounds as possible, but only once per day.
- 1 Round:
- Side Planks (20 seconds for each side)
- Reaching Medicine Ball Crunch (10 Reps)
- Hanging Knee Raises (10 Reps)
- 30 seconds max rest time between rounds.
- Notify a Fitness Center Attendant before you begin a round.
- The staff member must witness the challenge.
- Once you complete the “Perfect Abs” challenge, a staff member will record the number of rounds completed on the Muscle of the Month Board.
- Patrons can participate once per day.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,